8/22/2012

SneakerHunt

so i have this thing now where i want to fulfill my destiny and cop all of the kicks that i told myself i would love to have in my sneaker collection... but like the quazi-baller that i am, i want to take this sneakerhead thing to a new height.. I will definitely be copping these rare kicks not one, but TWICE.. one to rock and one pair to stock... the only issue with that is that with other responsibilities in life, this might take me longer than expected but trust this is not an overnight success... here are a few kicks i have in mind to make sure i have... i just bought a 50 pair sneaker rack and i will aim to fill this entire rack of cool kicks.



Jordan XI (Black / Varsity Red)
NIKE Dunk Hi - Pro SB De La Soul (Baroque brown / Altitude green)

Ewing 33 Hi (Blue / Orange)

NIKE Dunk Hi - Olympic Gold Edition (Gold / Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing