10/16/2012

Str8 2 De [la] Soul


If you know my life, then you know that these kicks right here are sentimental to me. the story behind these NIKE SB De La Souls is that i already copped a pair of these like 5 years ago at FlightClubNYC in Soho for about $405 ($375 + tax). i probably wore these shoes about 3 times in my lifetime.. one unfortunate day, i was coming from from my old college (Morrisville State College) on the bus. I had these kicks along wit 2 other pairs of NIKE SBs in a duffle bag. I had offered my ex- g/f a ride from the train station wit my aunt and had put my duffle bag down to assist her with her bags into my aunt's trunk. not realizing that my duffle was left, i drove off without it and didn't realize i didn't have my kicks til the next day... by the time i realized, they were long gone... 3 fresh pairs of SBs just gone forever. well now i bought them back N got a good deal on a pair of kicks worth about $550. Proud to be a sneakerhead with a diverse collection...these kicks have a holographic image of the rap group De La Souls on the back... more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing