2/06/2013

Altitude Adjustment





This is the type of person i am... If i wan't it, i'll look all over and patiently wait until it is in my possession... with that said, these Air Jordan Altitude XIIIs were exactly what i been patiently for... ya see, when the Air Jordan Bred XIIIs dropped, i can admit i was feeling the kicks but i didn't want to be like the majority and rock what everyone and their mama was wearing.. while people were thinkin of the new, i was thinkin of throwback... I love this colorway off the strength it has this D-Generation X vibe on the low and that was by far my favorite Faction in World Wrestling Entertainment history... but i digress, these kicks are dope and im glad they came to me in great condition... Number 26 of 50... i may have to upgrade my cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing