3/10/2013

Makes Perfect Cents









IDK but it's sumthin about these kicks that got my heart doing backflips... These are my 1st pair of Penny Vs and what a colorway to start off the reign #NoShawnKempIntended... The Penny V Invisibility Cloaks come off to look purple in some like and then teal in other appearances... the glow-in-the-dark sole adds a touch of AWESOME as well... im more proud i got my hands on these the day of the release and NOT COPPING ON eBAY cuz some of these resellers are attempting to ODee on the starting bids... if only i was as lucky with the Teyana Taylor GLC as i was with these... but then again, that's a woman's kick and me copping a pair would only solidify me as the big Hypebeast that i almostkindasortanotquite am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing