6/14/2009

Been 'round di world & ThaBOIizBak



Oh the places i been... this blog is just showin' ya'll how i'm livinnnnnnnnnn fo' da cittttayyyyy, lol



made my 1st stop off in Harlem. This place is famous because this place holds Guinness world record for the most drug users in one place (watch all Harlem natives & Brooklyn haters get tight, lol FALL BACK!). Wasn't much to visit after that so i kept it moving.....


Then i took a trip to Washington D.C to visit my son Hussein aka Sane-O (ya'll all know him as Barack Obama). had to check him at his new spot and from what it looks like, he kinda liking this presidential flow. He was showing me all the shit in the house he hardly use. The only problem he said was the secret serivce shit. He was like when he taking a shit, he feel ODee about 4 niggas watchin guard. That would be some bitch shit for anyone to even try to murk him on the toilet anyways. I gave my respects to the family and i set off on my way to the Westcoast.....


I passed by Mt. Rushmore cuz i remember the movie Team America: World police and my favorite part of the movie was when they was singin that song.... "AMERICA!!! FUCK YEA.... COMIN HERE TO SAVE THE MUTHAFUCKIN DAY YEAH!"... How come all these presidents got currency except Teddy Rose??? He aint good enough to be on a bill? Fuckin Alex hamilton was on a 10 and he wasn't even a president... AND he got shot on some bullshit so that makes it even worst!... but Mt. Rushmore was boring so i made movements elsewhere...


Took it back to Seattle, aka where ATA was founded for all who didn't know (as if you even cared). I went to visit the space needle for the 2nd time, cuz that shit is ODee high. This seems to be the only highlight for Seattle or Washington state for that matter. I don't know why, but i thought i would bump into Fraser Crane, lol... speaking of finding people i went to keep it moving to look for a friend.....


I went to this damn carnival looking for my nigga Waldo and couldn't find this nigga for shit. He always go to these damn events where niggas is wearing the same shit he be wearing. By the time you do end up finding him, he be hiding behind other regular ass niggas. Who the hell are you hiding from WALDO???? you on the run???? smh... you be fuckin around wit that Carmen San Diego flow, that shit aint cool.....


I was done wit my USofA flow and decided to take it across to the other side. Since i be balllllllin tho, instead of taking a plane or a jet, A NIGGA HOPPED ON A MUTHA FUCKIN SPACE SHUTTLE courtesy of my homegurl Julia. She drove me over there with my nigga Nick riding co-pilot. That space shit is fun cuz of that whole no gravity shit. But after i was already out the atmosphere, i thought to myself, WHY THE HELL DID I NEE TO GO OUT OF SPACE TO GO TO EUROPE??? so Julia turned around and dropped my ass in the Atlantic ocean in a space pod....


I had to swim my ass over to France where niggas was doin anything that i considered French. I ate me some French Toast with some French fries while French kissing a shorty name Francesca. I went by the Effil (i think thats how u spell it) tower and i was just looking at this shit like "Why is everything high up to the sky get so much recognition... these shits is wack other than the fact that it's ODee high"... but i definitely went to the restaurant that's up there eatin more french toast and french fries while STILL french kissing Francesca.... I decided that i reached my French limit and went over.......


to Italy aka "The best salad dressing ever!".... I love Italian food.... its just so SAUCY!.... and Italian Icys!?!?! Theyre so goood! I wish i had a lifetime supply of chicken parm right now! living in a fuckin Pizza house. Well i visted that leaning tower and thought it was in danger.... no one told me it's been like that forever. I went inside it to see if everything was slanted in the house but was fooled, cuz the floors are straight, smh. But i realized that before i left the US, i didnt bring any Italian currency with me so i was type broke to take a plane, or bus soooo.....


I hitched a ride with some italian dude with a violin and a helluva lot of red balloons... i have no clue what the purpose of both but he made it work to get me and him from point A to B. He thought said his name was "Pici P." which i thought was a very nice Italitan name but later on i come to find out that he said he was "Trippin off PCP" He was wondering how the hell i was floating with him?.... or if we were really floating at all!... now that i think about it, was i trippin'??? who the hell was that guy?!?!?!?


ended up in Egypt jus coolin out with the Pharoahs... not much to do here unless you enjoy sand, sand and more sand so i keep the journey alive to a new location


I passed through by the Gaza strip to check out my mango spot where i get nuthin but mangoes for free. I was so tight to find the place i love so much was destroyed! All the store owner Shaheed could tell me was that it was this war goin on (or at least that's what i think she said... i dont speak Foreignese). FUCKKKKKKK! That's why i just say stop the fighting cuz now ya'll fuckin up my shit in the process!. She told me the Palistinis did it so i went over there to speak my mind!


Maybe "speaking my mind" wasnt the best idea i had so with no hesistation i just apoligized and got the fuck up outta there ASAP!


the last place i wanted to check out is my second favorite food in the world. CHINA(MAN!). That's right, i dont know how but i ran my ass all the way from Israel to China.... don't ask!.... but i love the Chinese culture and history... that Dynasty shit is actually cool to learn about.... I never read about it a day in my life but i used to play Dynasty Warriors for PS2 and that shit was very fun to learn about... now that i think about it, i think that video game was tryna TEACH ME... WTF! i DONT PLAY GMES TO LEARN... that's what school is for!.... and has anyone ever asked the question to theyselves that if we call Chinese food in the USA, wouldn't they just call it FOOD????

well that was the journey around the world.... to make a long story short, that dude with the balloons flew me back to my crib.... it was a very cool vayca so far and cant wait til i di it again.... 2ueces biatches!!!!

2 comments:

  1. interesting!!! should have stopped by Ghana......LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly i thought the first one was real(yeah im that dumb)... secondly this is hot... thirdly you should have been in your batman suit... fourthly you shoulda visited the juggarnut BITCH(lmao remember that)..fifth im mad you didnt go to barbados...

    ReplyDelete

Do the WRITE thing