6/06/2009

BiLLz Photoshoot: Phirst Look

On top of having my hair cut, i just celebrated it i guess with something special. My homie Slink has been tryna get me in the studio for like ever and a day and i keep prolonging the journey but on a rainy Friday afternoon is when i decided to go and pop my Photoshoot cherry. Nuthin special really to me, cuz iM no model, but it was jus nice to see the outcome of what i did.
so i guess enjoy.

BiLLz typical look

kidrobot 4rm head 2 toe

The "iKnow iM takin a picture but iDecided 2 look away" pose


The "iM gettin $$$" pose, (lol)


iLove this bookbag!


& YES! that definitely a GAMEBOY iN my back pocket


BiLLz Blazers witta Blazer look



Pose inspired by KINGfish


Close-up


Supposedly i do this a lot (lol)


Angie D!... Google her


Blazer over the shoulder only seemed right (being at a Photoshoot in all)


No Hair!

Slink wanted me to stop brushing my hair... (but i wouldn't lol)

Coolin' Out

More "I'm not looking at the cam"


More "Gettin' $$$"



Jabari Bishop
cannot have this shirt
(lol)


Just Business


GQness


The $$$ shot-ness


Candid Gettin' $$$ness


Candid Wavyness (lol)


I Hate being dressed up but i can't help to Love the look-ness


there was more but i have to save those for another blog... TRUST!

3 comments:

Do the WRITE thing