8/30/2010

2euces!

I AM A 2EUCE
I am not just a number or a position
I am an attitude
I am a method of existence
I am the solid support of the whole
I am the unyielding foundation of it all

I AM A 2EUCE
I am there to clean things up when the ace messes up
I am the diligence that the ace wants
I am the appeal that the tr3s hates
I am the spirit that the fours envies
I am the resolve that the others respect

I am a 2EUCE
.

I am the one branded as wild and crazy
I am the one to never follow blindly
I am the one to question the status quo
I am the one to think outside the box
I am the one to influence change
I am a 2EUCE
This is where I finish what you started
This is where I fix what you broke
This is where I have what you wanted
This is where I succeed and you fail
This is where I stand and you can’t
THE 2EUCE CLUB!!!


just sumthin i found somewhere & felt applies to me... shoutowt 2 all the MADE 2ueces all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing