8/06/2010

Return of the Random

Sooo it's been some time since i maintained the entertainment of this blog. So much has happened in between the last time i blog & this very moment. I'll try to fill you in on some notable events taken place...


BiLLz Timeline
****** I became a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Upsilon Mu chapter Spring 2Ω10 "TΩUGH 6REAK"
#2 "QUEit Storm"

i still have the same name but i took it upon myself to change the spelling [QUEiet Storm] just because it looked like it looks like the ODee typo the 1st way {i just added an extra "E"}
For those of you who know anything about Greeklife, i am a an Omega q.k.a Ques q.k.a Q-Dawgs q.k.a Da Bruhz q.k.a the OWTest fraternity on this planet!... along with me crossed my 5 other LBs q.k.a my LineBrothers q.k.a my "Pownds"

#1- my Ace; Tyshaun "L1ghts Owt" Neal


#3- my Tr3; Tope "BuQ Nasty" Adelegan


#4- Da RoQ; Jabari "4 L.B.S" Bishop q.k.a "BONEfied"


#5- Da Honcho; Dawg Captain; Tyrone "BRUHman" Bryant


#6- my Tail; Tyrone "iQue 6" Roper q.k.a "WreΩreator"


Much love also goes owt to our LBs [XP, Z-Psi, ODD & 2nd D bruhz], our SandZ all over: "Ahadi Nia" Pi-Sig, OA, Pi-Eta, E-Pi (DST), my Heavenly HK (ZPhiB) & Mu-O (KAPsi)

May 23rd, 2010- i walked across the graduating stage at SUNY College at Old Westbury with my Bachelors of Arts in Media and Communications.
My mom & i... perfect example of killing 2 birds with one stone: graduated & crossed in the same semester
footage outdated but never lost... from my Old Westbury Commencement... sorry the video couldnt be more extravagent... if it were me recording, the video wooda been hot, but becausei was the subject, the recording was done by my LB (who did a poor job lol) so here's thru his eyes... my last graduation in my lifetime


July 3rd, 2010- Dolo's 5th Annual BBQ
(i was glad to be there 5 years in a row but the cops kinda blew mines by shuttin it down early... it would have been a good turn out too smh... in effect to that, i hardly have pictures to show for that event). Click here to see DOLO's BBQ: the Aftermath

July 26th, 2010- Sleep Productions x World Fed Clothing Photoshoot
(a night of models all over wearing pretty much.... nothing, but in the utmost respectable way. The females at this shoot were all on point... shout owts to the models [Chantya, Jazzie Belle, Myame, Moet da Diiva & Maui] hair & make-up team [G-Star & Natasha (OO-OOP! lol)], the stylist [Tuesday] & course the photographer [Slinky])


Other events:
my team, Poppington Boyz Familia "#NoLevels" mixtape was released... if you want to hear some of the entertaining (but funny) nonsense, click here



which brings us to now where i can now continue to feed you with what's on my mind. Some of it will be the funny, funny, Ha, Ha stuff i usually do, but lately i haven't been in the best of moods so you might catch me blogging some seriousness in between... Stay tuned for the return of the Random... Stay classy!
*Up-N-@-M*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing