6/10/2012

BiLLz: The Movie

One of these days, I might have to put together a list of memorable moments in my life... I say this just in case someone ever needs to make a movie on me and wants to use non-fictional events & exaggerate the hell out of them, they have something accurate to go off of... For the most part I feel a lot of things I do or the way i perceive things are very interesting... For one, I feel like my life is similar to something like the Truman show... I deadass think everything that happens around me is only happening because I am the star of this show/movie... It always seems that everything always plays it part... It's weird to explain but I know exactly what I'm talmbout.



Another thing I do is I'm always making list of things in order to satisfy my sanity with organization & management... I won't call it OCD but it irks me when I don't make list of sumthin...

From the dancing to pledging.. The college moments to the femme drama... I want all that in that bitch lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing