6/10/2012

It Is What It Is...

It's a tricky thing when it comes to these estrogen types... they say be yourself & you'll find someone who likes you for you... What I learned from the society I'm unfortunately surrounded by
that you can be yourself all you want, at the end of the day, these women are going to end up being attracted to everything else but yourself... They have this pre-generated preference to like the over exaggerated man who is either some insecure asshole, a badass unaccepted by society while wishing for some storybook stigma of the perfect lover... they always wanna complain about the badass but ignore the good guy once he's in close range.... At one point I actually cared about why this is the way, then I realized its not much to care about... As long as I'm good in my skin, I really can't complain cuz you gotta respect it... If a shorty chooses that then that's all there is... All that means is that she wasn't really the type of woman you would want to have for too long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing