6/09/2012

La Femme del Leech

One thing I can't stand is a female who always contact you when she need shit.. & the ones I deal with don't be low with it either... When I text them on some "Hey... How u doin?" I get no response but the moment they need something, all of sudden, they phone works just fine... & I have a habit of dwelling in the past when it come to keeping friends around... What I NEED to do is to start curving.. At the end of the day, all you can do is respect it... At this moment my phone has about 400+ contacts... By the next week, I'll probably have half of that... I'm not tryna keep in touch with leeches... If you can't help me build & make money, then what's the point... Time & money are valuable assets... The moment I feel you wasted any of the two, You're wylin for respect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing