9/09/2009

Coming Soon...

Flashback Reminiscence

Just like how i got the iNcrediBiLLz Confessions dropping in 2 days, i also have another segment i call Flashback Reminiscence dropping in October every Wednesday. In the past, on ever New Year's, i always tell myself that i would start a log about each day of that year. I always start off good but never really make it to be consistent throughout the year. This segment will just post some of the logs i written on specific days of the year. This kinda reminds me of the movie Butterfly Effect, cuz when i read my thoughts during the times, it almost takes me back to the moment it happened. I remember everything like yesterday. If you're the type to wanna read stuff like this, this is a dream come true. If not, then don't worry about it and continue with your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing