9/22/2009

Skool Dayz

So I have an early 8:30am class in the morning that i set my alarm to go off at 7am. I use my laptop as my alarm clock which just simply plays any song i choose in my music library at the designated time. I wake up to Throw it in the bag (Rmx) instrumental. The problem with this is many things but imma let you know why i woke up late today.
 #1. i am literally too close to the laptop to turn it off in the morning so i end up never leaving the bed which encourages me to sleep longer, #2 Throw it in the bag (Rmx) instrumental doesn't help me wake up at all. Instead i end up hearing the song in my dreams before i actually wake up. So I ended up waking up and peeping the time.... definitely 9:10am... If i decide to not go to this class that would already make 3 absences on the roster and this is a class that i need to get a B or higher in so i cant take that chance. So i put on my clothes and head to class regardless of the time.... like they say, "better late than never".... i get to the classroom prepping how late of an entrance imma make and to deal with the gazing looks of the other students like "nigga showing up halfway into the class... smh". I get there and there is no one in the room. In my head im thinking 2 things... 1. They moved the class to another room or 2. She let the class out early already... I was tight but then i looked at the board and seen the message of "Ewen is sick" which means she aint even come in today.... RELIEF! is all i can say on that note... still have a backed up day of classes left, just thought i share that for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing