9/06/2009

Word of Advice

"Say what you mean & mean what you say"


If you say "i'm hungry" chances are you made the decision in your mind to say and believe you're hungry.
If you say "I'm thirsty" chances are you made the decision in your mind to say and believe you're thirsty.
SO with that said, when you say "I wanna break up with you" chances are you made the decision in your mind to say and believe you want to break up.

Don't get me wrong, i understand the decision you made fully. You don't want to deal with "my outside and connected drama" and that's cool, cuz you really are not obligated to that at all. But the one thing i don't understand is, if this is how you felt from the beginning, then why did you even bother to even start a relationship and continue to act like everything was gonna be fine knowing about the situation?. It wasn't like this news was brand new. It's been there as long as we both knew about it. I'm more dissapointed in the fact that we exchanged alot of words that i thought meant something, but now i'm not too sure. You kept me at a good mindset through all this stress going on. I looked up to you because you always saw good in a bad situation. The fact that you're giving up now just cancels all of that out. But like i said, your not obligated to me and my issues. If you don't wanna be stressed with it, you don't have to. IT IS WHAT IT IS and we move forth from it. I'm not one to cry, but don't expect me to act like shit is neutrally decent. I literally told you on many ocassions that in my eyes, you aint going nowhere & you even said "it's gonna be hard to get rid of me".... guess that was more G charged to the game..... No me gives you more time to talk to your "Numero dos"

Hope life is less stressful for ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing