7/03/2009

BiLLz Album Pick of the Week

I been in the comfort of my headquarters for the entire day today listening to music in nothing but my boxers. One mixtape that's been on repeat for majority of the day was Wale and 9th Wonder's "Back to the Feature". After listening to this mixtape front to back, i can agree with my homie Jabari that Wale is Waayyyyyyyyy better than Drake. I don't even know why it was some form of debate now that i think about it. One track i favor out of the rest has to be Rather Be With You (Vagina Is For Lovers) featuring J. Cole & Currensy. in on the beat but the lyrics definitely were impressive from each artist. I heard it the first time and it sound like they talkin about a girl but pissed off at her wack ass friend, but after listening to the song on repeat and putting the title to the words, i realized that they were actually talking to a woman's vagina and the "wack ass friend" was actually the woman who owns it. Lyrics such as "The only reason why i put up with this moody ass bitch is cuz of you..." helped me understand the whole shit. Kudos to Wale for being that nigga!
 9th Wonder of course went

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing