7/17/2009

BRUNO means HORRIBLE in Austrian


I just got back from the movies theaters with my lady and we were disgusted to find out how bad of a movie BRUNO was. The worst thing about a movie is assuming it's gonna be wayyyy funny and then end up finding out for yourself that it's the total opposite.(i would give you a link for it but i'm afraid it might get shut down if i advertise it, lol)... THE MOVIE WAS STUPID... POINT BLANK!
 I honestly didn't think it was gonna be better than Borat but i gave this movie a chance to be at least something i could really laugh about. The movie had mad homosexual references that went overboard past the line of "funny" to "just retardedly annoying". It had so much gay references, i started to believe that Sasha Baron Cohen is really gay. If i was to reccommend this movie to anyone, i would definitely NOT. I honestly say DO NOT GO AND PAY TO SEE THIS FILM. #1. It's a waste of your money which could be put to better use somewhere else, #2. I DO NOT WANT HIM AND HIS PROUCTION TO THINK THEY HAD ANY FORM OF A SUCCESSFUL MOVIE IN THEATRES. If you must see this movie tho, at least watch it on bootleg or online from one of those bootleg movie sites

1 comment:

  1. Thank You. I thought I was the only one who found that movie horribly disturbing. I fell asleep.

    Idk why he thought he could match Borat.

    ReplyDelete

Do the WRITE thing