7/19/2009

Yea, this blog is about you...


So just when i thought i couldn't find a compatible person to live life with and enjoy, the man upstairs threw me down a blessing..... and then after that introduced me to Ms. Josiah.

CocoKee {ko-ko-key} [noun*]- One that is half of Caribbean decent ("Coconut") and half of American decent ("Yankee")

We've known each other for about a year now and i'm glad things worked out the way they did. I wasn't sure at first if i was ready to ruin her life and mine with some flop of a relationship rushing the thought of being the one and only person for each other to be with. We took our time and was patient about taking those steps into the "title". Nowadays though, throughout all of the frustrations and happy times, it was definitely a good time to finally decide that this woman i can rock with for a good minute and on. The one thing i found cool and unexpected is the family's love for her. I'm big on family and as long as my fam is cool with you, i feel that's perfect cuz there is nothing that will overpower my love for my family. We are a unit that will stick by each other for a lifetime. So i dedicate this blog to the fat head CocoKee who annoys the hell outta me most times but always a joy to have around. MUAHZ! Love yaz and all that good stuff!

Shanara is many things one could ask for plus more. She's smart, spiritual, knows how to carry herself in the right settings, gorgeous, social, has style, good to talk to, generous, caring, and she's a CocoKee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing