7/12/2009

WhoodaThunkIt?

Who woulda thought that the day i was wearing my Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles T-shirt, i would actually find someone the same day wearing it as a tattoo. Well OK, lemme not lie and act like i was wearing the tee the same day or lemme not lie and act like it happened recently.
The truth is i went to a KidRobot focus group because they wanted to hear feedback from customers about their products and brands (at the same time, they were giving away $100 if you participated). I went and enjoyed myself the entire time. I was surrounded by people with basically the same interest as myself, i got to talk about what could help the brand be better, and i got free KR stuff. In the meeting is when i noticed the dude's tattoo and realized i have that exact same design on a t-shirt. So before i left the meeting, i took a picture of it for the sole purpose to show my shirt and his tatt side by side.


My Shirt VS His Tatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing