7/30/2009

Coming Soon...




iNcrediWord 4 the Day
So for the entire month of August, i decided to introduce a segment i call iNcrediWord 4 the Day. You will be seeing me post a new word everyday of my own customized vocabulary. Some terms you may know, while others.... Nahtsamuch! (means "Not So Much"). Be encouraged to leave comments under the words for the day.



iNcrediBiLLz Confessions

Check it! at 1st i wasn't one to speak to the public about what I'm going through and how I'm feeling but Nowadays, I couldn't give two spits. So in effect, I decided to start a weekly segment entitled "iNcrediBiLLz Confessions" debuting September 11th (Friday).

You're gonna hear me speak about a lot of shit i DEAD ASS hold in on a regular for personal reasons from the public. Also, some people will be mentioned (government names & all) in order to tell my tales. If it just happens to be you, I dunno what to tell ya. You might come to me sideways on some "Don't put my business out there" but once you interact with me, it's MY biz too. Most of these entries won't even be super long but more straight to the point. So just wait for September 11th cuz you aint gonna find shit like this on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing