3/22/2009

24 Hours

If you had 24 hours to live, just think Where would you go? what would you do? who would you screw? And who would you wanna notify? Or would your ass deny that yo ass about to die?

This song made me think if iEver had 24 hours to live, how would iSpend it? well BiLLz definitely broke his day down and it goes a lil' sumthin like this:

7am- Wake up bright and early, wash my ass, brush my teeth and check the weather for the day on the computer. Probably even check my Facebook and Myspace for the last time and write some crazy status sayin imma be gone for a while.

8am-
heading out the door on my way to get me a bacon egg and cheese from Juancito's over in East New York (that is the best morning sandwich spot iKnow)... Made up some lie to the bus driver about how iWas lost and got on free and making sure no police is around right b4 iHop the turnstile.... As a matter of fact, nah, once iGet to the train station, imma use my credit card to get me a 24-fun pass... that should hold me down for transportation for the rest of the day til midnight.

8:45am-
since im in East New York already, iFigure imma go visit my aunty Ria's house, won't stay long cuz iGot a full day ahead of me, just make sure that iShow each person in the crib some love before iLeave.

9am- iEnd up hopping on that A-train to Hoyt and Schemerhorn to see if the T-Mobile store opened yet.

9:30am-
T-Mobile store still closed but iDecide to walk to the Bank and withdrawl about $200 for right now


10am-
Store opens and iDecide to get me a cell phone plan (they don't have to kno that iWon't be around after today so why not?, lol)... iDo all the signing of papers and get me the Sidekick 3 so iCan call and AIM it up.


10:20am-
iCall Slink to find out what he's doin today and to see if iCan get a photoshoot in for the day... Knowing him, he's definitely still sleeping so imma IM him and hell hit me back wheneva he see it.


11am-
head back to East New York to get me a shape up at Kujichagulia barber shop and chill a little with the dudes in there... As a matter of fact, "Yo Trey, cut it all off" iAlways wanted a new look... Tip tray $20 and say my farewells to my dudes in the shop.


12 noon-
finally get that IM from Slink sayin im in the studio for 4pm... iHead downtown to get a few Tees from Kid Robot, some Levis from the Levis store, and some SB Dunks from Flight Club, preferably my De La Souls that iWanted to get back anyways... charging all this shit to that MACY*S Visa, lol


1:45pm-
Definitely hungry, my fat ass needs somthing to hold me down til dinner, so iDecide to head over to take the train to BBQ's on 42nd and get me a hefty BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and a virgin Mango smoothie (so what if iOnly got less than 24, iM still not drinking)


2:50pm-
Definitely full and IM my cousin AJ to see what he doin for the night... i'll probably go visit them over in Flatbush later tonight.... after BBQ's iMake a stop off at another bank and pull out another $200, so that shood be like a good 3 and change in the pocket... iM bout to go find another bank to get another $200 from, lol


3:00pm-
im $600 richer than iWas this morning and now headed to the Studio to meet up with Slink for my Photoshoot (its crazy how im having a Photoshoot as if i was gonna be able to keep these for the future)


4:10pm-
finally get to the studio after trying to find it for like 15 minutes, lol.... iWear everything that iBought today and ready for the Flashing lights.


6:35pm-
Peace Slink and thank him for the pics, and head off to see my cousins at my aunty Abby crib in Flatbush... iDecide to take them all out to
eat at The Olive Garden over at Gateway, this time Aunty driving.

8:20pm-
We finally eating and everyone is laughin and having a good ole time talkin about old memories about each other.... They're also amazed that iCut off the braids.... So now they REALLY telling me iLook like LUDA....Of course my ass charges everything cuz iCan and we all leave... iTell Aunty iGotta head to Canarsie back home real quick... by this time mommy should be home from work... Left most of my clothes with them cuz iDidn't feel like carrying anything for the rest of the night... iStill had on my De La Souls tho (Luv them SBs)


9pm-
get to my older sister house in East New Yorkand give her and my niece hugs before iGo... no point in letting them know, jus keepin it moving


10:20pm-
get home and spend little time with my nephew and sister downstairs b4 iSpend time with my mom.... iDecided to sit down and pray with my mother for a good 20 minutes... iTold her "just cause iWanted to" and honestly thats the truth, cuz iWouldnt kno what iWould be praying for


11:45pm-
iGive my moms a big hug, kidd her on the cheek and tell her "iLove you Ma" and head off to the train b4 my 24 hour expire at midnight


12:04am-
and im tight cuz my card expired so now iGotta buy another one, but then iThought to myself and realized im good, cuz iCan use my card to buy me a new Metrocard... iGo to the Dunkin Donuts on rockaway and order me a Large mango bold breeze, while iSit there, iRealize that iHave not had sex yet and the time is running low, lol... real talk, iCall up all the potential flings of my years and see whats really good... iFinally get thru to ________ and she's like "its wateva".... you kno my ass headed ova there quick!, lol...


1:14am-
finally get there and chilled.... i'll leave the uncensored parts to the imagination, lol...


2:47am-
iFinally leave her house and wish her a big farewell, As a matter of fact imma tell her the real deal truth... she about the only person iLet know iAint gonna be around tomorrow.


3:30am-
iFelt like being reckless, iAint even gonna lie, cuz when u got less than 5 hours to live, you really coodnt care about shit.... defintely felt the need to pick a fight with a total stranger and then robbed him... it wasnt a fair one cuz he was drunk anyways but iWas $100 richer than iWas 2 minutes ago...


4am-
defintely waiting for the train in the morning, sucks ass thru a straw!... they run like every 40 minutes and jus my luck iMissed on walking over here..


4:53am-
iM on the train and a thought popped into my head to go visit someone iHave never bothered to visit since she passed, my grandmother... so iHead over to Cypress Hill to go visit... On the J Train, a bum was doing the ol "iM homless and my house was burned down" story but instead of me ignoring him completely like iAlways do, iReached down in my pocket and gave him $650... thats basically all iHad... iEven gave him the metro and said "Live Happy... you only got one my dude".. he said "Thank you my brother" and iWent on about my biz


6:23am-
Finally get to Cypress and iM looking thru all these damn tombstones tryna remember where hers was, the sum aint OD up so its kinda hard to see, ya kno.... iFound her name and iJust stood silent in front of it staring at it... one of those "life flashing b4 my eyes" type shits... its honestly at this point where iCan actually see me crying or spittin up (no offense to my grandma's grave) knowning that the moment my life ceases to exist is approching in less than 40 minutes.


6:55am-
iGet on my knees, close my eyes and pray... wishing Him to look over my family and loved ones, asking him for forgiveness for all the bad things i've done and all the wrong choices i've made and the same time thanking him for letting me go thru the great times.. Both helping me mold into the indivdual iAm today


6:58am-
Lay down right next to Jean Patricia William (my grandma)'s tombstone


6:59am-
Smile and close my eyes


7am-
(the day after)- .......................................................


 
Kinda wack when iSit here and really think about something like this, but iTried to make my scenario as real as possible... No iAint gonna shoot up no banks, killing people or having sex with madddd shorties... My main thing was spending time with family... iLove them nuccas, without them, there coodnt be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing