3/25/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


So today is definitely my day of birth and although the significance, i treat today like any other. There are a few routines i do follow by though. Say for instance, I do not log in on Facebook or Myspace for an entire day until 12am of the next day. Also, i make wishes on times like 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc. as well as make a wish on the time 3:25. For every birthday that passed, i recognized the fact that i am always single. "Born Alone; Be Alone" i guess. So far i spent my birthday rescuing Brooklyn (cousin's Pitbull) from being locked in the bathroom, gettin my hair done and traveling the long journey back to campus for class at 8:30am.. Technically my birthday isn't til the clock strikes 10:55am but hey, i'll rock with it. The day has yet to begin and there will be more shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing