3/24/2009

Nicknames

In my lifetime, i've been given unique nicknames from err'y direction... Most of these nicknames have stuck with me through life, while others were just quick fads of their time... But each and err'y one had a story behind it... So i take this Blog to find out from you Femmes and Dudes... If you ever had a nickname for me and can remember why and how you came up with it, leave a comment!... whether the names are positive or not, i have a sense of humor, lol (I'm a big boi, i can take the OD bad ones)

so far:

Bobby Bluemouth- when i was little, i used to eat italian icys but would only buy the Blue Gelati ones. It would leave my mouth all blue to the point where this lady across the street from our house in Bed-Stuy would call me Bobby Bluemouth.

Bobby
- this is just the universal nickname for my government name. For example, "Jim" for James, "Bill" for William and "Ted" for Theodore.


Caponè Rayshaun- this was a name iGave myself beacause it simply sounded cool. it was almost like my alter ego considering its initials were "C.R." and mine are "R.C.". No one called me this at all, iJust loved the name all thru elementary and most of Jr. High School.

Grimey Boi- this was a name iRecieved from a certain individual who kept telling me iWas but iKept denying it because at the time iFelt iWasn't. After a while my actions spoke louder than anything and it grew on me. iLacked a conscience from 8th grade all the way through High School. iEven tatted it on my arm cuz iHighly doubt that personality will leave.

BoBBiLLz- this name was given to me by my homie Triz (Troy)... this was the era when Triz thought he was Snoop Dogg tryna invent his own language ending almost every word with "iLLZ"... so whenever he would say "Bobby" he would say BoBB-iLLz... and in my opinion, it was about one of the few names that sounded hot with the "iLLZ" after it so mad people started calling me BoBBiLLz from that moment still til this day.

BiLLz
- a shorten version of BoBBiLLz which im mostly known by to this day

Unclebobby- the name my nephew Manny says as if the uncle part was apart of my actual name

Bob-O- A name that someone is always gonna call me no matter where iAm. iCan't even say someone invented this cuz everywhere iGo, someone calls me this so its hard to just put credit for it.


B. Chap- pronounced "Bee-Shap", my homie Suge da Boss calls me this... its a shortened version of Bobby Chappelle but iThink it has sumthin to do with the Big B in front.... or maybe its just me

Bobbycakes- from my homegurl Alie.

Bobby Sr.- a name iGot from my son-son Mia because she was basically the Jr. version of me.

BobbyHead- my homie Shareefa 1st called me this... for what reason? iWish iKnew myself.

Bobby V.- a name from Kelly G. cuz iBe tryna be down with the iTalianos

Mango Madness- The 1st day iMet my homegurl Adia, iWas ODing on a Mango. She calls me this ever since.


Showtunes- my homie Petey in High School cuz iWould always walk into class singin' some new ass song to annoy the hell out of our Shop Teacher.

cKrazy Legs- Mo from Mo'ville called me this cuz iStay dancin'

Brother- by every female that im considered family to.

X-Offender- Keegan, you're funny for this one... iWas named this becuz of pure coincidence that iM always invovled with others ex-girlfriends not on purpose.

Superman- it was like 4 in the morning when my homegurl Ooka NEXTEL stopped working in the middle of one of her convos and she needed to use mine to finish. So iLet her use mine and she been calling me that ever since cuz "iCame to her rescue", lol

Spiderman- my Boo Katrina met me one day climbing a schoolyard fence just to get on the other side when i simply could hve just walked around to the exit.

BALLZ- is what M3-M3 calls me cuz wheneva iDecide to IM her, thats the 1st thing iType

Nobody- this name was given my myself, Loso and eL when we all read the story about these four people named EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY and NOBODY. the story makes sense when its read so we all just took the roles of them and its pretty funny to hear the things we say off of our names. For example: Nobody is taking the time to write this to explain how Nobody was named by Everybody and Somebody. Anybody was given a name after everybody else

Bobbaloo- Named by my friend NoMi because... well i have no explaination on why she calls me this at all...

Thomas F. Foolery- named by me just cuz i like the way it sounds... It derives from the actual word "Tomfoolery" which means "silly or playful behavior"... & please say the F around me.... or else just the get the F from round me


Penguin- named by my lovely Shanara. She told me she gave me this name because in actuality, penguins spend most of their life looking for their mate and once they find them, they stay with them forever. So with that said, i'm her penguin.

Lil Jon- the name iWas called because iHad Locks. Mind you, iHardly look like him, but that was the 1st thing most ignorant people could think of at the time.

Katt Williams, Ludacris & Real- All the names of people iGuess iLook like beacuse iHave braids.

so leave a comment and give ya input, even if you see it up here already
Bobbyo- Ronni calls me that wheneva he sees me around campus at Old Westbury.
Bobbalicious- Another name by Adia... iGuess mango madness was gettin too old

1 comment:

Do the WRITE thing