3/24/2009

Scuff my Kicks

There's not one person out there that can tell me they love it when they purchase new kicks just to find out that later on in your day, you find that they have been physically violated by who knows what. Well this blog isn't about sneakers but iJust want to take the time to talk about all the things that annoy the hell outta me just like Scuffed kicks. So iCall this blog "Scuffs my Kicks" (it's basically my version of "Grind my Gears" but that is already copywritten [Peter Griffin on Family Guy])


It really "scuffs my kicks" when:

*1* MTA buses don't take dollar bills.

*2* There don't be nuthin' to eat at my mom's house no more!

*3* iPress the elevator call button and wait for it to come, there's always one person who comes after knowing that you are waiting for the elevator also but "just to be safe" decides to still press the elevator call button as if iWas was just standing there for my health.

*4* Out of the many slang words my society comes up with every season, nobody has decided to find anything to replace the word "Nigga" (iDefinitely don't have a problem with the word itself, iKnow iM not one so iM good.)

*5* Dudes try the "YERRRRRRR!" approach to "bag" a female as if she in her right mind will respond to something like that. And instead of realizing that approach doesn't work, dudes will try the same ass "YERRRRR!" with another female and most likely receive the same results. Then they have the nerve to be disrespectful afterwards, as if "YERRRRRR" wasn't disrespectful enough.

*6* People are resorting to guns and blades instead of enduring a good ol' fashion ass whoopin'

*7* People think by wearing name brands they can't pronounce makes them better than anyone else because they blew their last paycheck to purchase it.

*8* iGet put on Academic hold so iGo to investigate it at the Registrar office and Registrar tells me go see the Bursar office, so iGo to the Bursar and they tell me see the Financial Aid office, then iGet to Financial Aid and they tell me to go see Registrar, when that was the first place iStarted to begin with.
*9* People try to describe me with Zodiac and stereotype me with every other Aries as if no one else in the world is capable of being "self-centered, quick tempered and impatient"

*10* NYPD beast now about walking through subway cars, As if it wasn't a problem the many fifty-leven times before when iWas doing it.

*11* iSee girls with UGGS in any season other than Winter.

*12* Places won't accept my expired I.D. as if the picture of me and all of my information expired as well.



*13* iSee that Michael Jordan's company is not caring how good-looking their sneakers are anymore but still profit from it because they're Jordan's.
*14* Flavor of Love comes out with more seasons than the intended 1st and only season.

*15* People believe that every season, Flavor Flav is really gonna stay with these females he pick.

*16* Everyone thinks they're rappers nowadays.

*17* People keep predicting Obama is gonna be assassinated if he comes into office. WTF?! Stop sayin' that bullshit!
*18* A movie's trailer looks hotter than the actual movie.

*19* People on Myspace instead of using some form of standard identification, they either have names like sentences or a bunch of random symbols around they name that can't be found when you try to search for them so this means iHave to OD search through my whole friend's list and by the time iGet through like the 1st three pages and still aint find them, iJust say "Fuck it!" and don't even bother.

*20* After reading something like this, People would take the time to write sumthin' like "BiLLz, you have mad time on your hands!" as if they didn't just sit down and take the time to read this whole Blog. Understandable if iHave mad time on my hands, but of course you must be "so busy" that you had all the time in the world to read this as well.


iM definitely not done, but iM stopping for now… Let this sink in a lil…*BiLLz*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing