4/12/2009

Spring Break

i dunno about you guys and gals but this has been the 1st spring break where i felt like i was productive, at the same time free of all cares in the world. My vayca started off going to the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Some friends and I put money in on a country house and stayed in for a couple of days. The house had a jacuzzi (or whirlpool, whichever name you wanna call it), a pool table, a sauna, and a hottub outside. That house felt like the "Real World" with no cameras. There was drinking, smoking, and all other types of sinnin' going on in that house (lol). No lie, the 1st night for me was a bottle of Wray & Nephew, 2nd night was Belvedere IX, 3rd night was Moet & Orange juice and Bacardi Razz, 4th night was Bacardi 151 and the last night was Gray Goose. I was sauced all vacation. I'm pretty sure my liver is screaming for a detox right about now.,

The last day we could be in the house was Wednesday so we packed our things and shipped out. I ended up detouring from going home to end up heading upstate to my 1st college experience: Morrisville State College. Even though my time there is expired for the most part, i still have my peoples up there to look forward to have good time with regardless and that's exactly what i did (Shouts to Beebs, Nie, Sable, Tushy, Jawann, Cliff, Swift & Jermz). The 1st night in the ville was definitely a reunion day of seeing people i aint seen in a minute. But to avoid the public scene

i went to chill with my MHM (Mohawk Mafia) family, Swift & Cliff (can't ever say they names separate). We ended up getting so drunk & zooted, i ended up off campus puking in my homegurls toilet (don't ask). The next day (after my crazy hangover) was all about seeing my girls. I ended up reuniting with my "Mismatched Middle" Nie and my "Left handed bandit" Beebs. I ended up meeting a couple of new Mo'villians who are cool by God's standards (shout outs to Jo-Jo, Kayla and Talia). 3rd day at Moville was kinda decent. It started off good at least. I went to some Sex-Ed BINGO ish where i didn't win a thing, Headed off to go rollerskating at the gym (the best shit all night).

 
[Sorry to digress but if there is one thing to know about me, I LOVE SKATING! been doing it since i was little. I can remember when i got my 1st pair of rollerblades and it never took me more than a minute before i was zooming around in them. I'm not super nice but if there was someplace for me to practice, i think i would be good money. In my opinion Empire Skating Rink should have never closed down and in time when i make good money, imma open it back up and continue the skate legacy. I'm sure im not the only person in the word who feels some type of way that we hardly have anywhere to skate in the 5 boroughs. I think other than the cinematography of the movie, that's the reason why i love ATL so much.]

After skating i went to chill with another Mo'ville veteran; Dolo. Here's one thing about this guy... the man is too cool to even talk about! drank a Steeler before we headed off to the bar where i enjoyed myself yet again running into people i aint see in a minute. The night was basically done after that but there was one issue i hadn't figured out... Where the hell was i gonna sleep?!? I dead ass slept in a lounge of one of the dorms til the morning because all of the potential spots i could crash at were not available. Of course i was tight, but nuthin too serious. I just waited for the sun to come up and left the next day.

So my vayca was a little interesting than the past spring breaks. This one goes right next to the time i peed off Niagara falls on my way to Canada. well all i know is that for the future i wont let another spring break go to waste and if it comes down to being spontaneous and just going somewhere (just like all the places i just said) then so be it!

1 comment:

  1. two words: that's hot.

    two more words: video soon. (i wanted to put 'coming' in it -- but i felt that i had to keep the "two words" shit going.. )

    ReplyDelete

Do the WRITE thing