4/29/2009

WTFizzle Pharrell?!?!


this picture hurts me as much as it hurts himself. My idol, the musical genius, the BBC Astronaut decided to do some new tattoo removal treatment and basically rid of his tattoos. Aint that a bit of bullshit? this dude look like he got his ass beat by four dudes. Tattoos definitely explain and express who you are. I'm tired of hearing the same typical lines that people say to justify not getting one because they're too puss. For example:

"I don't wanna be 70 with those things on my skin".
(God forbid but who knows if imma even make it to 70. Plus, if im older and someone notices my tatts, i can tell them exactly when and why i made the decision to get it)
"The real world doesn't accept tattoos"
(I say F*ck a job that discriminates on what is on your body over the intelligence and skill you have to do the job.)
"It's not good to mark up ya body"
(Ok, you know what else is not good to do to? SIN!... but we do it everyday)

S-M-H to Mr. Williams


1 comment:

Do the WRITE thing