5/18/2009

E-Z on da Kut

Once upon a random Thursday Afternoon woke up a man by the name of BiLLz. BiLLz had a full head of hair that wasn't done. BiLLz randomly decided to take a trip to the Barbershop. BiLLz walked to his Barber shop and randomly cut it off...


THE END
As you can tell from the story, I decided it was time for a change with my look. I'm sure a lot of you people are probably like "WHY?!" well the answer to that is "Cuz I felt like it!". Every change I go through is not because of someone else. Instead, its a decision I felt I wanted to do for me. I loved my hair forever and a day but as I evolve with life, I feel it was the right and smart decision. Honestly, this is the first time in my life I ever had NO HAIR. The time line of my hair life goes as follows: From Birth til about 5 yrs old, I had braids... >>> I got my 1st haircut at about 5 yrs old and was given a High Top Fade with a rat tail in the back... >>> Up until about the age of 8, I had given up the high top fade and went with a ceasar but still keeping the rat tail in the back... >>> I missed the feeling of having hair so was in the process of growing it back. I wanted braids but my mother pushed the idea to dredd my hair in 1995 because of the church we started going to. She saw a lot of people with them and wanted to see how they would look on me... >>> I carried the dredd look for the next 12 years of my life before I decided I needed a change in May 25th 2005 after my 1st year in college. I ended up cutting them short and keeping a little hair on my head for it to be braided... >>> the braids look was sumthin I always wanted again but once again, random works wonders and decided to cut it on May 15 2009 with a full dark ceasar.

Ever since I cut it, I been in "pretty boy" mode. I been combing and greasing my head and looking in the mirror every chance I get making sure them waves have an open invite on my head. I hardly told anyone I cut it and this is probably one of the only places you can see it so here's the 1st look of the new dew...


SEE, iTold ya!

1 comment:

  1. I THOUGHT YOU WERE FIBBING..you sexy beast .but really nice hair, nice brief history and nice surpise...ill be surpised the day you don't surpise me.I give your hair four thumbs up (borrows jays thumbs).esp. the side profile you look trey songzish.I never seen you without a fade(via pictures) braids or dreads...but it suits you!i always pictured you pretty boyish even in skateboard mode and i think at this age we are all settling into our true SWAG.You look GROWN, you look SEXY and most of all you look bobbible.youll prolly mohawk next when everyone stops just to be different cuz your a random loser..damn i didnt know i would have so much to say..peace and wavy hair grease (rel)

    ReplyDelete

Do the WRITE thing