5/21/2009

The Lost Verses

Sooooooo i was cleaning my harddrive of unecessary clutter of shit i never use when i came across a folder i hardly ever listen to in my music... Original Music is what its labeled and this folder consist of all tracks done by either 1.people i know personally, 2. someone my friends know personally or 3. by me personally. I decided to listen to the ones i was on and it's very entertaining to listen to myself after a few years and wondered what made me write and say the shit i was saying????? I Must hve been hella bored. Some of it in my opinion was good shit, others.... ::Borat's voice:: Nahtsamuch!(lol). But here's a blog i entitle "The Lost Verses" of semi decent and meaningful shit i was doin back in the day when random recording for me was the anti-boredom drug (honestly it still is, i just dont have the motivation to start writing and recording ametuer shit... The studio is coming soon after its finished being re-venerated)... (lol)
Enjoy.... i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing