5/06/2009

Throwback Vid

WOW! During my spring cleaning, i came across a bunch of CDs. I have no clue what was on them and was ready to throw them all away but sumthin' in me said to check to see what was on them. So i did and I'm glad i did because i came across a CD of my videos i produced from Morrisville State College's Video Broadcasting course (Shout outs to Gladys Cleland!). That class honestly is the reason why i even fucks with all this video production stuff. We had to make 3 mandatory videos and one optional video. I had to make 2 promotional videos for two clubs on campus (WCVM and CAB), a new story, and my optional vid was a music video. I already made the tracks on my freetime, all that was left was to record what i was talkin' about. I made this track in 2006 and basically goin off the WHY idea like Jadakiss. There's a longer version but i had to cut it for my project. PS- don't ask me why i felt the need to paint my face in the video. (lol) i wanted to be different. here's the product of that...


BoBBiLLz- WHY '06/30 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing