9/22/2010

Coming Soon...

Just a few furute projects i have in mind to work on:

  1. So iNcredible Vol. 1- My very own mixtape i am going to put together. All original tracks... that means i will write all my songs and produce all of my beats. No i do not consider myself a singer or rapper... i just feel i have the ability to create various ways to express myself so i might as well. Nuthin fancy with the name, if i shall continue with my creative expression, imma just keep everything under the So iNcrediBiLLz name & change the volumes.. of course imma have other people on that wanna be on it... just holla @ me by email: SOiNcrediBiLLz@gmail.com
  2. I will be putting together a documentary series of me going out to my peers looking for individuals who rap/sing/produce/dance/spoken word and so forth... i want people to see the talent that is on the up and coming. i want to capture where theyre from, what they do & what they have planned for the future.. I have no clue what im calling it as of yet but when i put together this series, im sure it will come to me.
  3. upgrading on an actual website (this is just a blog)
  4. T-shirts on the way soon... nuthin crazy.. just gonna start producing some iNcrediBiLLz logo tees for whoever want some.. for now black, white & purple tees
SO if you know me and you sing, rap etc... holla at me! like #deadass
& if you dont know me and you sing, rap etc... holla at me anyway and well see what we can work out (i aint too fond of this path tho cuz niggas is #SUS lol #imjussayin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing