9/28/2010

Facebook Fuckery Vol. 1

So i dont normally check my facebook gifts for the simple fact that its pointless, but i figure "what the hey, i might as well see all the stuff ppl send me"...
EXHIBIT A

so i go scrolling through the list of gifts today and peep 2 gifts that caught my eye... both of them were sent anonymous and have the most "warming" message attached... the 1st gift was a tombstone that says RIP and the message simply states "die" (as shown above)... just when you think thats warming enough... i see yet ANOTHER tombstone gift and this one kinda went in... it states "die slow u fuck face.. i hate you.you fucking sad excuse for a man..i fucking hate you"

here's my take on this... its funny to know that the person who did this took the time to PAY MONEY to buy these gifts just for the sole purpose to anonymously threaten me... like #deadass they invested money to hate... in a sense i appreciate your concern... 2ndly i peeped the date of these two gifts and when they were sent... the 1st one was sent around August 2007 which surprisingly was when i broke up with one on my ex's (she was a lil unstable if you can tell)... the 2nd one was sent around November 2007 which was a lil b4 me and her got back together again (im an ass, i know).. dont call me a rocket scientist BUT there is 99.9% chance that she was the person who sent these... she probably would deny it til this day if we ever did speak but its wateva, its in the past and i will pray for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing