9/08/2010

iNcrediTees

this was around the time i thught i had a vision to make some T-shirts (sumthin liite)... i still might but these designs aren't anything i wanna put owt anymore..
(the PARDON my back one [that shit is kinda hot to me lol])
So iNcrediBiLLz
[i gotta change the logo to my new one.. don't wanna get sued lol]
Who Da Man?
[Megaman! that's who!.. well and me too of course]
Eye Candy
[there is an eye on the front of the shirt & a naked woman on the back... self explanatory]
Amo(red)
[Amor means LOVE, Love represents RED.. together they spell owt ARMORED.. i just thought that was clever]
Amor(YT)
[i went in as if i was some real ass designer for this for no ass reason lol]
Fresh Azimiz
[i just thought of Bow Wow's track... i'm not really fond of the term "watimiz"]
Theory of Fresh
[Fashion over Style multiplied by myself to the 2nd power equals...]
Ballz!
[i always imagine what it would be like if Chuck Norris talked like me...]
You Tight!
[4 those that don't know "#@#" is sumthin i type that means #uBeasted/ #uTight/ #uMad]
Pardon my Back
[the concept is a hit]
Soon for the future hopefully you will see me pushing for a possible Sleep Prod line soon.. designs will be released when distribution is made and copywrites are approved.. #deadass real official-like! #WeFANCY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing