9/21/2010

Life is Special...

i know we all hear the cliche phrase that "life is short and must live everyday like its our last".. it really hits home to know that someone close to me is slowly dying.. This person is definitely makes a big impact in my life and doesnt even know it.. My mental is all messed up from even thinking about it so i can only imagine what thoughts run through their minds.. been kinda down these past couple of weeks due to a combination of things but this being one that hits the most... So if you don't hear from me or wondering why you can't get in touch with me, this is the reason.. One of those times that even the words of comfort couldn't really put me in any best of moods.. just gotta let it rock out i guess... if there was only something that could be done for this person.. all i can do is pray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing