9/27/2010

She was #Sprung

looking through my emails and crossed over sumthin someone wrote me lonnnnnng time ago...


"Don't get gassed..lmao



I made some of it up...but the last part of it is true..






I remember when I first seen ya myspace..ur pic wasn't all of that but ur song was deff my style..I clicked on the link hopin it would lead me deeper into the world of You..but ur photos were for friends only..the time it took u to accept my request was hell..it was only about 5 hours but I was anxious..I signed on the next morning to see that u accepted me..there was also a message..there were other alerts but I thought the message would be from u so I checked it..sure enuff it was u saying 'hey..like those pics...don't be a stranger' I clicked on ur page to find my way back to ur pics..they were stunning..especially the ones that were altered with photoshop..no they weren't ugly..just nice touches..I seen that u had a sense of humor as well..I messaged u back & told u to add me on aim so we could talk more..u did that..& I stayed up with u on aim all night..many nights after were the same..I specifically remember one day..it was around 6 & I hadn't spoken to u all day..I heard the little door open on my sk..& I looked..it was u..my heart fluttered..never knew someone could make me feel that way at just the site of their name...damn son...


♫ es mi vida...="
 


Awwwwww how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing