9/30/2010

My DVD Collection (Eventually)

i told myself that when i get my own place, i was going to star a routine of mine and invest in one DVD every check i make. This process will slowly and surely build my DVD collection ODee (im gonna do that with albums too but albums is one a month and im not gonna go in about that right now, ill save that for another blog).. I also said my collection will be on a big ass shelf mounted to the wall put in my customized catagories and then alphabetical order.. Over the years i have seen a plethora of movies and said to myself for some of them the phrase "i gotta have this".. well im here to speak on my notable DVDs that i must collect (sidenote: im calling them DVDs but im a geek so chances are im gonna end up gettin BLURAY just cuz its the newest upgrade)

Spike Lee Joints





Quintin Tarintino Flicks





Typical Oldies Singer w/ Issues Movies



Drug Come-Up but #UltimateFail at the end films

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do the WRITE thing